House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

Awesome.

Nice to see Kitty Krew finally getting owned. If anybody doesn't know, Kitty Krew is just group of stupid people spamming Portal with zero-quality flashes.

Penicorn, for some reason didn't just fit there, though. It was really good though.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

Really random.

Only think I can say for now. Also, if you right-click and select play in end, where you see link to website and play again button, you can watch secret scene.

Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2) Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2)

I vote...

...Bub to go. Hope next part comes out sooner, not like after two years.

Mario And Friends Goof Up Mario And Friends Goof Up

Crappiest Sprite, Movie, EVER.

If title doesn't tell enough, this sprite movie is crappiest ever. All your "sprites" are surrounded with blue background, animation is total CRAP, voice actors don't even do work fine. Practice LOT OF FLASH before submitting movies to Newgrounds, or SPAMMING.

I have seen 1.00 score flashes at front page more often, but this one was crappiest ever.
I suggest you to read lot of tutorials around there before going to drawing board. This didn't even have preloader. >:(
When you have trained enough, then try to submit something, don't waste bandwidth.

Badly Drawn Dawg Series 1 Badly Drawn Dawg Series 1

Badly drawn, and funny.

At the intro of episode 2, somebody threw Wii controller to Badly Drawn Dog. My friend thought it was "brick". Crazy stuff...

Pico's Time Tank Pico's Time Tank

For flametony

The whole thing, Blockhead getting exploded is just hidden joke, so there isn't really any sense to give 0 points if somebody dies.

For the real review :
Preloader smash button was nice, animation very good and pirates hilarious. Really good at overall. Gets 9,2 points from me.

Nintegaball GT: Ep. 1 Nintegaball GT: Ep. 1

Good spin-off with few mistakes

This was good, but nothing compared to SMBZ (not yet). You could make fight scenes and make press-any-button-to-continue text-boxs. Also, walking animation of Megaman on menu screen was bad. No, it's not bad, actually good. Keep it coming!

Another Maple Story Another Maple Story

Good movie but...

...this one didn't had subtitles. Other than that this movie was good. Quests were really insane. (10000 slime gels? :S)

CirrusEpix responds:

I thought about doing all spanish subtitles. But didnt. Sorry.

Kingdumb hearts 2 part 2 Kingdumb hearts 2 part 2

Pretty good Kingdom Hearts II parody

If somebody didn't notice, during that dance scene there was part from Chrono Trigger, fight between Crono and Magus. (and stuff)

Anyways, you did above than average good job. You could still make graphics better. You can draw crazy emoticions (got it right?) but you could still increase quality.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

OMG! This is very far the best flash movie EVER!

This series could have their own collection. And that scene, where Mecha
Sonic made end to Yoshi's Island was priceless! If you can make better than that, my brains will explode! Just keep up the extremely awesomely
best work! This far, this is best movie of the series for now.